Relationships

Fall in Love With Yourself and Let Happiness Find You

October 30, 2017
happiness

Fall in Love With Yourself and Let Happiness Find You.

Hey dearies, 🙂 How are you today? I hope you had a very good weekend and you are ready to rock your week because I am 🙂 Do you love yourself?

You are not the first one, I am not the first and we won’t be the last to struggle when it comes to finding happiness, trust me everybody does! I know some might not agree with me just because they are not aware of how much they struggle to find it for themselves in this life!

Some of us don’t even know what happiness is that’s why we keep on searching and the funny thing is, in every second we try to search for it, we search in all the wrong places. These places or things blind us enough to think we are happy and then in a while we find ourselves dissatisfied and then the search begins again!

happiness

Did you spot that book “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”? Yes, a review will come soon 🙂 😉

We always think we will find happiness if we have enough money to spend, if we have enough clothes in our closets or if we live in a big house! Or sometimes we think we can find happiness in our careers or other things or anything we can think of! Then the reality hit us badly and we realize those things that we thought could make us happy never did because you find yourself in square one, again, trying to figure out what could make you happy!

But the worst of all, we think we can find happiness in a ‘relationship’! Who said you will find your happiness from someone else? Why can’t we stop lying to ourselves and just accept the plain truth that no matter how much we look for happiness from things and people we will never find it?

That happiness we all look for every day, every second is in us! We are responsible for our own happiness! No matter how much we try, nobody can ever change this fact! Not even all that money you have in your bank account, not even that husband or wife you claim to love so much! That mansion you have can’t make you happy either but only one person ‘you’ that’s the person capable of making you happy!

Knowing all these should give you courage enough to believe that to be happy you have to be ready to be happy! neither of those things, that person will make you happy if you are not ready to be happy.

Let’s be honest with ourselves, if you love yourself enough to embrace who you are and be happy with whatever and whoever you are, then that is where you’ll find your happiness! Nobody knows you better than you do…your flaws, strength, and weakness! Accept yourself fully and love yourself unconditionally… Let go, stop resisting things and learn how to accept them as they come and free your soul to enjoy and explore new things, appreciate nature and be happy that you are part of it!

happiness

Only when you fall in love with yourself that’s when you will find happiness in everything that comes in your life… money, relationships, family, career or anything for that matter! You will find it everywhere because it walks with you, it is within you.

Dalai Lama once said

Human happiness and satisfaction must ultimately come from within oneself” and happiness is determined by one’s state of mind than external events.

You are fearfully wonderfully made, fall in love with yourself, embrace who you are and let happiness find you. You owe that much to yourself!

Until next time,

Jane 🙂

pinit fg en rect red 28 - Fall in Love With Yourself and Let Happiness Find You

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply roamy November 2, 2017 at 12:29 pm

So true about happiness coming from within, we do make a mistake and think our partners or spouses have to make us happy,real hapiness comes from inside, our spouses can only increase the hapiness we already have within.

• Reply Chrissy November 2, 2017 at 5:30 am

I used to think that happiness was found outside of who I am a long time ago. It’s an easy mindset to fall into seeing as it’s romanticized in films, books, and pop culture. Luckily, I grew out of that stage, and I couldn’t have felt much happier about it. x

• Reply Nina November 1, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I love this! I really need to love myself more. I recently made an affirmation jar where I wrote down a bunch of things I like about myself. I can pull each one out when I need to be reminded.

• Reply Natalia November 1, 2017 at 8:31 pm

I agree with every single word!! And this fact that people expect happiness from relationship is so wrong! It only makes the relationsip bad… Such a great post!

• Reply Siedah Quiia November 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm

Hi love,

Well, we have a lot in common. Dr. John Gray is one of my favorites authors. I totally agree we do end up starting all over again after we’ve realized what we thought would make us happy failed. Of course, that is because you can’t find happiness externally. Happiness is simply found within you.
    Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

• Reply Getrude November 1, 2017 at 1:27 pm

Hakika furaha ya kweli inapatikana kwako mwenyewe pasi kutegemea kutoka kwa mtu mwingine…na tutaipata kwa kujitahidi kujipenda wenyewe, japo inakuwa ngumu sana .
    Asante sana baada ya kusoma hapa nimejikuta nimekuwa na amani sana moyoni mwangu, barikiwa

• Reply JM Kayne November 1, 2017 at 11:49 am

Love God, Love our neighbors & Love ourself, … this is the wholeness of our life. Happiness and Joy combined!

God Bless!
    JM Kayne | #InMyHeart♥

• Reply Candace November 1, 2017 at 9:05 am

Believe me, I have learned that all the money in the world doesn’t bring happiness. I have seen too many people with it suffer depression. When we truly live life to help others, that brings us happiness 🙂

• Reply Tianna November 1, 2017 at 7:53 am

Beautifully written and absolutely true! X

• Reply Monica November 1, 2017 at 7:02 am

Aw, this is such a great article! Thank you so much for sharing! We all need reminders from time to time! 💕

• Reply Marie October 31, 2017 at 1:31 pm

I love your post and I could not agree more. We are all different and all unique. Finding yourself and finding all the reasons to love yourself, instead of just bringing your morale down because of this and that is the key to a happy life. We are not perfect and we need to accept that. Great post, Jane!

• Reply Andrea October 31, 2017 at 12:44 pm

I like what the Bible says in Psalm 139 – “we are fearfully and wonderfully made” – BELIEVE IT!

• Reply Leanne Brookes October 31, 2017 at 9:43 am

Good old Dalai Lama, he has great wisdom about happiness. His book ‘The Art of Happiness’ is one of my favourites and really helped me out during hard times, you should give it a read if you haven’t already. It taught me a lot about compassion. Great post! x

• Reply Sheree October 31, 2017 at 9:24 am

I think happiness def seeks those who appreciates and loves themselves. Any happiness built on others just doesn’t have a solid foundation. Great post to remind us to start from within.

xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom

• Reply Style & Life by Susana October 31, 2017 at 6:59 am

This has always been an ongoing battle with myself for many years, probably since my abusive relationship that I have struggled with loving myself, let alone liking myself. But slowly over time, I am getting. I don’t rely on others to love myself. Beautiful post x

• Reply Reconnecting With My Heart | Confession - Daily Life Talk October 31, 2017 at 5:20 am

[…] Read Fall in Love with yourself and let happiness find you. […]

• Reply Candy October 31, 2017 at 5:09 am

Happiness definitely needs to come from yourself first. Depending on happiness from others can lead down a dark path if that person you were depending on is no longer there.