I just love quotes about everything 🙂 😉
Hey loves, thank you for stopping by. I believe you are having a productive week 🙂 Today I have something to share with that can push you to stay motivated. 🙂
If you are like me you will agree that sometimes quotes can express what we want to say better than ourselves. Quotes can motivate us and they can speak for us. Have you ever read a quote and said, “oh my God, this is what I am feeling right now” or “I needed to hear/read this today”?
Yes, it happens, we all need some motivation every now and then. Because we are human and we won’t be up to do something all the time even when we know how important that something is. So yes, some of us accomplish and live because of such kind of motivations and quotes.
As for me, I have some quotes that push me to do more, stay disciplined, motivated, inspired and committed. If you need some push today then allow me to share my top 10 quotes that push me every now and then:
You can have results or excuses. Not both. Choose wisely
2. The human spirit is like an elastic band. The more you stretch, the greater your capacity. Bidemi Mark-Mordi
3. There are no limitations to the mind except those you acknowledge. Napoleon Hill
4. Push yourself because no one is going to do it for you.
5. You got this.
6. Just one more time.
7. Humans are creatures of habits. If you quit when things get tough, it gets that much easier to quit next time. If you force yourself to push through it, the grit begins to grow in you. Travis Bradberry
8. Never set limits, go after your dreams, don’t be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot – It is good for you. Paula Radcliffe
9. Television is like American toaster, you push the button and the same thing pops up every time. Alfred Hitchcock
10. I don’t like to gamble, but if there is one thing I am willing to bet on, it is myself. Beyonce
Work hard and stay humble
So, there you have it. I hope these will motivate you to push yourself to be better and do better. What is your favorite quote? Share with me in the comments below.
Until next time